I have a new podcast episode and I would love to get your feedback! It’s on my podcast called Pure Charm and it has all the same quirky musings that I share on my blog.
Go listen to it and tell me what you think!
- How to make a daily schedule and plan your day is the foundation for everyone who wants to be productive and has a plan to get more done. This global pandemic has either blown your busy-ness out of the water or has given you so much free time, you're climbing the walls. Either way, the […]
- Are you a sophisticated woman or a high maintenance woman? Every few years, society creates a new way to shame women and a trend that has now become part of our vernacular is to call women “high maintenance.” If this is ever something you have heard tossed at you, stick around because today, I’m going […]
- Did you know that by February, 80% of new year's resolutions have been abandoned? What if I told you there's a way to keep them going? Listen to today's podcast and learn how to keep those resolutions on track. — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/PureCharm/message
- Today we saw some new drunk driving laws come into effect and they have been called "controversial." What is making everyone all nutty and opinionated about the new law? Well. Good question – and one I answer on today's episode. — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/PureCharm/message
- Today's episode is called, "What if we believed women when they said they've been sexually harassed?" It's about not discrediting sexual harassment just because it makes you uncomfortable. — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/PureCharm/message
- The first episode of The Charlotte Show is all about the Reality Distortion Field. Do you create your own reality and if so, do people buy into it? — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/PureCharm/message